Pregnancy Week 19
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 19
You’re at week 19 of your pregnancy and you baby’s brain is developing its five (5) senses: hearing, tasting, smelling, seeing, and touching. When you visit your gynecologist and do an ultrasound you may see your baby yawn, hiccup or even suck their thumb. It is at this stage the movement of your baby can cause you to feel like butterflies in your tummy.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 19 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 19 of your pregnancy?
During week 19 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We we have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 19 of your pregnancy.
In week 19 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 19 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 19 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.