Pregnancy Week 2
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 2
You are now in the second week of your pregnancy. Now what?
It’s at this point the walls of your uterus start adjusting to the embedded fertilized egg. Although you’re in week 2 of your 40 week journey to your due date, your signs and symptoms may coincide to that of week 1 of your pregnancy. If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During the second week of pregnancy you may or may not feel any different from week 1 or the weeks before, as the signs or symptoms may be mild and unnoticeable.
Many women who are pregnant have expressed experiencing one or two of the below common signs or symptoms during their second week of pregnancy.
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- bloating in the belly or gas
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 2 of your pregnancy?
During week 2 of your pregnancy there may not be much of an image to show the progress of the new life within you. but we have provided the below illustration to show the second week of pregnancy.
In week 2 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at 2 weeks in pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 2 weeks pregnant?