Pregnancy Week 10
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 10
Pregnancy weeks | 9 10 11 12 > next 13
You’re at week 10 of your pregnancy. It’s every parent anticipation that there’s a natural progression of your baby’s development of that identified in week 9. In addition to the growth in size of the baby; the nose, eyelids, fingers, and toes all continue to develop. The only addition is the baby’s ability to move their limbs and stretch their spine.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 10 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 10 of your pregnancy?
During week 10 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We we have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 10 of your pregnancy.
In week 10 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 10 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 10 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.
There are no reviews yet.