Pregnancy Week 23
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 23
Pregnancy weeks | 21 22 23 24 > next 25
You’re at week 23 of your pregnancy and most babies are around 11.5 inches and weigh about 1 pound. Now your baby should be able to hear sounds outside your body so be careful what you say :). Just kidding but it’s mostly low pitched sounds at this time they can hear. As a mom to be during this time you can experience discomfort in the back and waistline.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 23 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 23 of your pregnancy?
During week 23 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 23 of your pregnancy.
In week 23 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 23 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 23 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.
There are no reviews yet.