Pregnancy Week 20
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 20
You’re at week 20 of your pregnancy and have reached another milestone. Congratulations you’re 5 months pregnant. At this point your baby weighs about 10 ounces and measures approximately 10 inches from the crown of his head to the sole of their feet; for comparison purposes your baby is about the length of a banana.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 20 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 20 of your pregnancy?
During week 20 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 20 of your pregnancy.
In week 20 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 20 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 20 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.