Pregnancy Week 35
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 35
You’re at week 35 of your pregnancy and only 5 weeks away from your nine months due date. By now your baby is around 20 inches long and weighs around 5.5 pounds. As a mom to be with only 5 weeks to go you may experience some discomfort when your baby stretches and pushes against your rib cage. If the pain persists you should consult you doctor.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms.
During week 35 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 35 of your pregnancy?
During week 35 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 35 of your pregnancy.
In week 35 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 35 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 35 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.