Pregnancy Week 34
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 34
You’re at week 34 of your pregnancy and only 6 weeks away from your due date. At this stage your baby doesn’t show any visible changes between week 33 and 34.
Your baby is still the size of a squash but the only difference is that they have increased in weight to around 5 pounds. At this stage your baby’s toes, fingernails, bones and organs with the exception of their lungs, brains and liver are usually fully developed.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms.
During week 34 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 34 of your pregnancy?
During week 34 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 34 of your pregnancy.
In week 34 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 34 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 34 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.