Pregnancy Week 4
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 4
Pregnancy Weeks | 1 2 3 4 > next 5
Congratulations you’re now at the first month of your nine months due date. The first 4 weeks of your 40 week journey is a remarkable milestone for you and your baby.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 4 of the pregnancy, many women have experienced least three symptoms mentioned in weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 4 of your pregnancy?
During week 4 of your pregnancy you begin to see your baby developing. We we have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 4 of your pregnancy.
In week 4 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 4 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 4 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.
There are no reviews yet.