Pregnancy Week 32
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 32
You’re at week 32 of your pregnancy and only 8 weeks away from your nine months due date. It’s here your baby is as big as a squash measuring around 16.7 inches and weighing in at 3.9 to 4 pounds.
Their sensory system has developed in that they now have the ability to regulate temperature, see, hear, touch and can even taste what you had for breakfast and lunch after digestion.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 32 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 32 of your pregnancy?
During week 32 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 32 of your pregnancy.
In week 32 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 32 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 32 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.