Pregnancy Week 14
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 14
You’re at week 14 of your pregnancy. Now you’re at the start of the second trimester and at this stage your baby is able swallow amniotic fluid and make facial expressions. You’re even able to see the formation of the eyelashes and eyebrows which is made visible when they frown.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 14 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 14 of your pregnancy?
During week 14 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We we have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 14 of your pregnancy.
In week 14 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 14 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 14 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.