Pregnancy Week 7
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 7
Pregnancy Weeks | 5 6 7 8 > next 9
You’re in the third week of month 2 of your pregnancy. At week 7 you and your baby start showing visible changes. You may start to show a small bump in your tummy are when compared to weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. and 6. At week 7 your baby start developing facial features such as the iris, pupil, cornea, retina, and lens. If you have seen the movie ET we’re sure you would agree that at this stage your baby has a striking resemblance to the main alien character.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 7 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 7 of your pregnancy?
During week 7 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We we have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 7 of your pregnancy.
In week 7 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 7 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 7 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.
Months | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 due
There are no reviews yet.