Pregnancy Week 3
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 3
Pregnancy weeks | 1 2 3 4 > next 5
You are now in the third week of your pregnancy. Now what?
You’re in the third week of your 40 week journey to your due date and your baby is now the size of a pin head, lodging itself into the walls of the uterus. One of the possible symptoms you may experience during this week is bloating, cramping, or spotting. This may be because the uterus is being disturbed however, if this continues seek medical advice.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 3 of your pregnancy you may or may not feel any different from two weeks before as the signs or symptoms may be mild and unnoticeable. Many women who are pregnant in week 3 have expressed experiencing one or two of the below common signs or symptoms
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 3 of your pregnancy?
During week 3 of your pregnancy there may not be much of an image to show the progress of the new life within you. but we have provided the below illustration to show the third week of your pregnancy.
In week 3 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at 3 weeks in pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 3 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.
There are no reviews yet.