Pregnancy Week 15
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 15
You’re at week 15 of your pregnancy. At this stage your baby has grown since trimester 1 and is now around the size of an apple; 2.5 ounces, 4 inches in length. some moms to be are able to feel their baby move inside their womb whilst others only feel this movement at week 20. Yes! your baby’s brain has the ability to control their muscles which can even allow them to do back flips inside of an expecting mom.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 15 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 15 of your pregnancy?
During week 15 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We we have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 15 of your pregnancy.
In week 15 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 15 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 15 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.