Pregnancy Week 24
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 24
You’re at week 24 of your pregnancy and now officially 6 months pregnant. At this stage your baby in ordinary circumstances will be positioned upright with their behind to your cervix. It should also be noted that this may not always be the case and your should consult your gynecologist to receive an expert opinion. It may be possible that at this stage when you place your hands on your tummy you can feel your baby moving around.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 24 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 24 of your pregnancy?
During week 24 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 24 of your pregnancy.
In week 24 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 24 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 24 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.