Pregnancy Week 21
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 21
You’re at week 21 of your pregnancy. At this point your you baby has completely developed their fingers and toes and the neurological sensors in the brain are now connected to the muscles.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 21 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 21 of your pregnancy?
During week 21 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 21 of your pregnancy.
In week 21 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 21 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 21 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.