Pregnancy Week 26
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 26
You’re at week 26 of your pregnancy and your baby’s eyes should be fully developed. A baby at this stage is the size of cabbage, weighing around 2 pounds and almost 16 inches in length from head to toe.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 26 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 26 of your pregnancy?
During week 26 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 26 of your pregnancy.
In week 26 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 26 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 26 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.