Pregnancy Week 36
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 36
You’re at week 36 of your pregnancy and only 4 weeks away from your nine months due date. Your baby is putting on size and getting fatter. At this week your baby is usually around 20 inches and weighs in or around 6 pounds.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms.
During week 36 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 36 of your pregnancy?
During week 36 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 36 of your pregnancy.
In week 36 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 36 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 36 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.