Pregnancy Week 11
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 11
Pregnancy weeks | 9 10 11 12 > next 13
You’re at week 11 of your pregnancy. At this stage your baby is no longer called an embryo and it’s during this week your baby is growing at an accelerated rate. Once you do an ultra sound you can hear the constant beat or rhythm of your baby’s heart, see fingernails and observe that the baby’s head account for half of their body on the picture.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 11 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 11 of your pregnancy?
During week 11 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We we have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 11 of your pregnancy.
In week 11 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 11 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 11 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.
There are no reviews yet.