Pregnancy Week 6
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 6
You’re in the second week of month 2 of your pregnancy. At week 6 your baby is developing and has grown from the size of a tadpole to the size of a grain of rice. At this stage, the brain and spinal cord is developing. It at this point you will be able to hear the heart mild heart beat during an ultra sound.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 6 of your pregnancy?
During week 6 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We we have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 6 of your pregnancy.
In week 6 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 6 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 6 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.