Pregnancy Week 28
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 28
Pregnancy weeks | 25 26 27 28 > next 29
You’re at week 28 of your pregnancy and have reached yet another monthly milestone. Congratulations! you’re officially 7 months pregnant and officially at the beginning of trimester 3.
Your baby should now be the size of a pineapple; approximately 2 1/2 pounds and roughly 14 inches in height. More space is being taken up in you as your baby gets bigger and soon their head should be positioned downwards (cephalic presentation) in preparation for labour in the few months
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 28 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 28 of your pregnancy?
During week 28 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 28 of your pregnancy.
In week 28 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 28 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 28 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.
There are no reviews yet.