Pregnancy Week 31
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 31
You’re at week 31 of your pregnancy and only 9 weeks away from your nine months due date. Your baby has grown considerably over the last few weeks but they are not yet fully developed.
Their head and brain increased in size whilst their sensory nerves are still developing more and more causing them to be more responsive to noise. Once your baby is awake they can voluntarily move their neck, feet or arms within the womb sac.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 31 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 31 of your pregnancy?
During week 31 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 31 of your pregnancy.
In week 31 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 31 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 31 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.
There are no reviews yet.