Pregnancy Week 8
Summary | Pregnancy week by week 8
Congratulations you’re at week 8 of your pregnancy. It’s a great feeling when you’ve reached an official milestone and may be saying “wow” I’m 2 months pregnant and now it’s only 7 more months until my due date. At this stage the pregnancy symptoms may start to heighten but this can be conditional as every mom experiences different things at different stages.
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
During week 8 of your 40 week pregnancy, you would have most likely experienced at least three symptoms mentioned below
- bloating, cramping, or spotting
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- nausea with or without vomiting
- frequent urination
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- raised basal body temperature
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
Share with us | What symptoms did you experienced during week 8 of your pregnancy?
During week 8 of your pregnancy see and hear the development of your baby via an ultrasound. We we have provided the below illustration to show your fetal development at week 8 of your pregnancy.
In week 8 you may have additional questions about this stage of your pregnancy like
- What’s happening at week 8 of your pregnancy?
- How should I feel at 8 weeks pregnant?
Note: If you don’t already have your personal obstetrician or gynecologist now is a good time to make an appointment with one that comes highly recommended.